Followers

Sep 13, 2015

[GK] Autobiographies - Part 2


Autobiographies - 2



#
Book
Written By
1
Daughter of Destiny
Benazir Bhutto
2
My Life
Bill Clinton
3
Freedom in Exile
Dalai Lama
4
Before Memory Fades
Fali S Nariman
5
Matters of Discretion
I. K. Gujral
6
A Foreign Policy of India
I. K. Gujral
7
My Times
J. B. Kriplani
8
One Life Is Not Enough
K. Natwar Singh
9
My Country My Life
L. K. Advani
10
A Long Walk to Freedom
Nelson Mandela
11
The Fall of a Sparrow
Salim Ali
12
A Brief History of Time
Stephen Hawking
13
Courage and Conviction
V. K. Singh
14
My Early Life
Winston Chirchill
15
Total Recall: My Unbelievable True Life Story
Arnold Schwarzenegger
16
The Substance and the Shadow
Dilip Kumar
17
My Confession
Leo Tolstoy
18
The Broken Wing
Sarojini Naidu
19
Jinnah: India-Partition-Independence
Jaswant Singh
20
Does he know a mother's heart? How suffering Refutes Religions
Arun Shourie





Autobiographies – Part 1 

=========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment