Followers

Sep 5, 2015

[GK] Autobiographies - Part 1

Autobiographies - 1



#
Book
Written By
1
Faster than Lightning
Usain Bolt
2
Playing to Win
Saina Nehwal
3
The Race of My Life
Milka Singh
4
Golden Girl
P T Usha
5
Unbreakable
Mary Kom
6
Undisputed Truth
Mike Tyson
7
The Greatest: My Own Story
Muhammad Ali
8
My World, My Side
David Beckham
9
Open
Andre Agassi
10
A Shot at History
Abhinav Bindra




11
Straight from the Heart
Kapil Dev
12
By God’s Decree
Kapil Dev
13
KP: The Autobiography
Kevin Peterson
14
At the Close of Play
Ricky Ponting
15
Playing it my Way
Sachin Tendulkar
16
The Test of My Life
Yuvraj Singh
17
True Colours
Adam Gilchrist
18
Sunny Days
Sunil Gavaskar
19
Standing my Ground
Mathew Hayden
20
Forgive me Amma*
Sundeep Mishra
* à it is not autobiography; Forgive me Amma deals with life of Dhanraj Pillay

Autobiographies – Part 2 

=========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment